Sirturo Side Effects
Some side effects of Sirturo should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- A fast or irregular heartbeat
- Lightheadedness, dizziness, or fainting
- Signs of liver problems, such as:
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea and vomiting
- Fatigue or excessive tiredness
- Upper-right abdominal (stomach) pain
- Dark urine
- Light-colored stool
- Yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes (jaundice)
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Unexplained swelling, especially of the mouth, lips, or throat
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing.
You may experience some or none of the side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any adverse reactions while using the drug or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be a side effect of Sirturo, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.