Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- A history of suicidal thoughts or actions
- Liver disease, such as liver failure, cirrhosis, or hepatitis
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Daliresp and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Daliresp and Breastfeeding).
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about all other medications you are taking, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click Precautions and Warnings With Roflumilast to learn more, including information on who should not take the drug.)
Dosing Information for RoflumilastThere is only one standard recommended dosage for this medication, regardless of your weight or the severity of your COPD. As is always the case, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically tells you to do so.
(Click Roflumilast Dosage for more information.)