Nicotrol Inhaler Side Effects
Some possible adverse reactions to the Nicotrol Inhaler should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Mouth or throat irritation that is severe or does not go away after a few weeks of use
- Persistent heartburn or indigestion
- An irregular, rapid, or forcefully beating heart (heart arrhythmias or palpitations)
- Increased blood pressure
- Symptoms of a nicotine overdose, such as:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Extreme dizziness
- A rapid heartbeat
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Unexplained swelling, especially of the mouth, lips, or throat
- Wheezing or difficulty breathing
- Difficulty swallowing.
You may experience some or none of the side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any adverse reactions while using the drug or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be a Nicotrol Inhaler side effect, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.