Lungs Home > Ipratropium and Albuterol Solution
Ipratropium and Albuterol Solution Drug InteractionsIpratropium and albuterol solution can potentially interact with several other medicines (see Drug Interactions With Ipratropium and Albuterol Solution).
What If I Take an Overdose of Ipratropium and Albuterol Solution?People who take too much ipratropium and albuterol solution may have overdose symptoms that could include:
- Shakiness or nervousness
- Abdominal pain (stomach pain)
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth or eyes
- Difficulty urinating
- Chest pain (angina)
- High blood pressure (hypertension) or low blood pressure (hypotension)
- A fast heart rate (tachycardia) or an irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
- Feelings of a rapidly or forcefully beating heart (heart palpitations)
- Low potassium in the blood (hypokalemia)
- Cardiac arrest
- Loss of life.