Lungs Home > Side Effects of Budesonide and Formoterol
There are a number of possible side effects with budesonide and formoterol that you should report immediately to your healthcare provider, including, but not limited to:
- Worsening breathing problems
- Irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
- Very fast heart rate (tachycardia)
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- High blood sugar
- Agitation, aggression, anxiety, or restlessness
- Frequent or severe infection of any type
- Signs of an allergic reaction, including unexplained rash, hives, itching, unexplained swelling, wheezing, or difficulty breathing or swallowing.
It is possible that you may experience some or none of the budesonide and formoterol side effects explained above. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have side effects from a medicine that you have never tried. Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while taking budesonide and formoterol or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be a side effect of the combination medicine, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.