Lungs Home > Arformoterol Tartrate
- This medicine comes in a liquid form that is used in a nebulizer. You will need to purchase or rent a nebulizer in order to use arformoterol tartrate.
- Arformoterol tartrate is usually used twice a day. Try to separate the two doses by about 12 hours.
- Unlike some other nebulizer medications, arformoterol tartrate vials are used without being diluted. It is not known whether it is safe to mix arformoterol tartrate with other nebulizer solutions.
- Make sure you know exactly how to measure the dose and how to use and clean the nebulizer.
- For arformoterol tartrate to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. The medication will not work if you stop taking it.