Letairis Side Effects
Some Letairis side effects are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Swelling of the hands, legs, ankles, feet, or any other body area
- Unexplained weight gain
- More trouble breathing than usual
- Signs of anemia, such as:
- Fatigue or tiredness
- Pale skin
- Shortness of breath
- A rapid heartbeat
- Signs of liver problems, such as:
- Yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes (jaundice)
- Unusual fatigue or tiredness
- Abdominal (stomach) pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- Dark urine
- Loss of appetite
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Swelling of the mouth or throat
- Difficulty breathing.
You may experience some or none of the side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while taking Letairis or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to the medication, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.