Interested in a Discount on Ipratropium?
Enter your email address to see if eMedTV's free DiscountRx service has a program that could help you save on your prescription(s).
Enter Your Email Address
Thank you!Thank you for your interest in DiscountRx from eMedTV. An email has been sent to the address you provided. Please follow the link within that email to see what offers may be available.
You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this drug if you have:
- An enlarged prostate (known medically as benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH)
- A bladder problem
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about all of the medicines you take, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click Precautions and Warnings With Ipratropium to learn more, including information on who should not take the drug.)
The dose of ipratropium your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- The particular product
- The medical condition being treated
- Your age
- Other medications you may be taking
- Other medical conditions you may have.
As is always the case, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically instructs you to do so.
(For more information, see:
- Ipratropium HFA Inhaler Dosing
- Ipratropium Bromide Inhalation Solution Dosing
- Ipratropium Nasal Spray Dosing.)