Fortaz Side Effects
Some side effects with Fortaz can be dangerous. As a result, it is important for people who use this drug, or those who care for people using Fortaz, to be aware of the signs and symptoms of such problems. These include but are not limited to:
- Signs of an overdose, such as:
- Unusual muscle movements or hyperactivity
- Watery or bloody diarrhea (this may start while using the drug or even long afterwards)
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Redness of the face
- Swelling of the mouth or throat
- Difficulty breathing.
You may experience some or none of the Fortaz side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while taking the drug or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to Fortaz, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.