Budesonide and Formoterol
- Shakiness (tremor)
- Runny nose
- Increased salivation.
- Chest pain
- High blood pressure (hypertension) or low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Heart palpitations (feelings of a rapidly or forcefully beating heart)
- Rapid heart rate (tachycardia)
- Muscle cramps
- Dry mouth
- Insomnia or fatigue
- Low blood potassium (hypokalemia)
- High blood sugar (hyperglycemia)
- Cardiac arrest
- Loss of life.
If you happen to overdose on budesonide and formoterol, seek medical attention immediately.
(Click Symbicort Overdose for more information.)
Budesonide and formoterol should be stored at room temperature, away from moisture and heat. Once a budesonide and formoterol inhaler is removed from its packaging, it must be discarded after three months, even if it is not empty.
Keep budesonide and formoterol and all medications out of the reach of children.
If you do not take your budesonide and formoterol as scheduled, take your missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular schedule. Do not take a double dose of budesonide and formoterol.