Albuterol Solution Side Effects
Albuterol Solution Side Effects to ReportThere are a number of possible side effects with albuterol solution that you should report immediately to your healthcare provider, including, but not limited to:
- Worsening breathing problems
- An irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
- A very fast heart rate (tachycardia)
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Signs of an allergic reaction, including an unexplained rash, hives, itching, unexplained swelling, wheezing, or difficulty breathing or swallowing.
Albuterol Solution Side Effects: Final ThoughtsIt is possible that you may experience some or none of these albuterol solution side effects explained above. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have side effects from a medicine that you have never tried. Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while taking albuterol solution. Also, let your healthcare provider know if you develop something that "just does not seem right." While it may not be a side effect of your albuterol solution, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.